We guarantee every transaction is 100% secure. You can safely pay by:
- Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover/Diners)
- PayPal (fast and safe way to send money and make an online payment).
- Sofort online banking (available only for Austria, Belgium and Germany)
- Klarna "pay later" (available for Germany, Austria, Finland and Sweden)
- Klarna "pay over time" (available for Germany, Austria, Finland and Sweden)
- iDEAL (available only for the Netherlands)
When you use PayPal as your payment method, you will be directed to the PayPal website during the ordering process. You will be redirected to our shop where you can finish your order. Your PayPal account will be charged on the due date.
When you pay via credit card with Visa or MasterCard, your card's information will of course be encrypted when submitted. To increase the security of your credit card payment. Our Payment provider Adyen has integrated the security processes MasterCard SecureCode and Verified by Visa. Your credit card account will be charged on the due date.
How do MasterCard SecureCode and Verified by Visa work?
- First you enter your Visa or MasterCard credit card details into the form.
- Then a connection to your credit card company will be made. You will be directed to a form on the website of your credit card company where you confirm your identity with your code. Just follow the instructions on this page.
- If you have no code, you will be given the opportunity to generate one. You just fill in data, e.g. expiry date of your credit card, your date of birth, or the bank account of your card's invoice.
- After your authentication has successfully worked, you will be redirected to Rosenthal and the credit card payment will be performed.
The application for a code is optional and free and does only take place between you and your credit card company. Some credit card companies already have this security process as an obligation. Please contact your credit card company for further information. Your authentification information will be encrypted and submitted to your credit card company. Rosenthal.de does not have any influence on the layout of the application form and does not receive any information from the form. This principle increases your safeguard against abuse of credit card details from third parties. Further explanations are made in the help section on the form of your credit card company.